I'm going to college right now to become a medical
administrative assistant. I picked that career path for many reasons.
1) I have always wanted to work inside of a hospital
I love working with people and helping people.
2) There will always be job in this filed if you really
want one not just in the hospitals but in just about any setting that deals
with medicine.
3) I love writing, typing and just doing paperwork so
the administrative part is just for me
4) Medical administrative assistant is the important
part of the medical field. we handle all the paperwork for the office make sure
everything is running and running like it needs to be.
I decided to pick this career path because it has a lot to
do with helping people even though I’m not with patients one on one all the
time getting there charts right and there paper work right I’m still helping
them in a big way. On the bases of if i write something down wrong that’s what
the doctor is going to go off. Writing is a passion of mines so writing down or
even typing information is something I love I picked a career in the medical
field because it’s something I love plus it’s always jobs around that field
Great first post Stephanie! Nice work.
ReplyDelete