My
experience in college is like no other. I started going to Bryan and
Stratton in 2010-2011 but, had a lot going on in my life at the time that I was
not focused. So i decided to take a break (a very long break) tell I got myself
together to be able to focus on school and homework more and give time to it. I
came back when I felt that I was able to dedicate myself and my time to it and
now I’m able to do that. I'm going to school to become a medical administrative
assistant. The first go round it was for Criminal Justice but, again I didn't
really know what I wanted to do. Know I got it together and way more focused
and organized that I was able to come back and do the work and homework with no
issues or extra stress in my life. I mean we all have stress but it’s nothing
that we can’t overcome. I have goals and my long term goal is to finish school
all the way. Not just for me but for my kids also to better myself and be able
to provide for me and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment